June 16, 2006

Go Grease Lightning......

My godson Jason and my son Ian doin' the We go together,
like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong,

Move over John Travolta. These boys are s-mo-kin'

And just for a big,huge gut wrenching belly laugh..check out my sisters and I sporting the poodle skirts our mom made us. Really now, these things weren't meant for middle aged gals, such as ourselves. Good thing we have good senses of humor.(Okay, I'll speak only for myself here.....my little sisters actually look pretty good.)

So you can tell I had a great time with my mom and dad and sisters and their kids visiting, before they headed on to our family reunion in S.Dakota. As mentioned, my mom made each one of us girls a poodle skirt to wear to the sock hop dance at the reunion. Yes, I come from BIG family. I decided not to attend the reunion this time as I thought it might be too soon post surgery for me. But it was nice that my mom made a skirt for Olivia and me anyway.

They all left Wednesday morning. Oh how I miss them already.





These cousins are like two peas in a pod.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Aw, I am having this total "Grease" flashback here! Those cousins are TOO cute!!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Like Fonzie and Cha-Chi!!

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! I miss you all so much! You all look so adorable.

One problem with the group picture... there seems to be one boy missing and where's Byron?

Marilee

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too, too Cute!

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home