May 06, 2006

Gratitude

When I went to bed last night I told myself..."Lisa, you are gonna feel better tomorrow already, damn-it! No matter what!"

Well, on the contrary, I woke up in a lot of pain and feeling very nauseaus.....and then these arrived.


Oh, aren't they lovely? This picture truly doesn't even do the beauty of these tulips justice. Thank you Doug and Tammy. You've certainly brightened up my day.

Then my new neighbor brought over this.......



Homemade Blueberry and banana bread. Yum-my! Thank you Jennifer.

and then this afternoon while sitting on my porch in my pajama's breathing in some fresh air, Mr. Postman delivered a small little package to me from fellow blogger/knitter friend Chris



Chocolate, tissue, cuticle creme, and check it out....a felted tulip kit. I can't wait to knit it up. Thank You!

So, it is the end of the day, and although I woke up feeling lousy....I am going to bed feeling loved and knowing that there is just so much to feel blessed and grateful
for.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

You're very welcome! I'm glad it arrived when you needed some cheering up. :)

*hug*

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa!
I just got to my banana-bread's picture... not it's MOST flattering side...Ha! ha! just teasing...:o)
It was SO sweet of you to include me in your 'thanks!'
I am just happy to be able to help in some small way! We look forward to getting to know your family better in the years ahead! We are so happy to have such great neighbors all around us!
Fondly, Jen Weeks

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home