April 26, 2006

Stitch AND Bitch

I didn't go to Stitch and Bitch today. I was nearly all ready to go, but then lost all motivation while trying to pick out an unfinished knitting project to take. It's a daunting task for me. It needs to be a Can I knit this and talk at the same time, kind of project? They call it stitch AND bitch for a reason, right? I mean, just the name alone demands that you be a multi-tasker. Problematic for moi. I think they should change the name to Stitch OR Bitch. Then at least us multi-tasker challenged people would have a choice, right? Although I must admit, that given the choice, I'd probably just end up complaining about having to decide between the two. Hmmmmm......I wonder?..... Will the grass always be greener on the other side? (and just as hard to mow?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa, for you I'll call it Stitch or Bitch:)

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home