April 01, 2006

Branching Out

Well here it is. My "branching out scarf." My very first lace project.This is obviously still a work in progress. Shortly after this picture was taken,I messed it up. Real bad. Tried as I did to make it right again, I only succeeded in

making it worse. So I took it over to my stitch and bitch girls and Meleah so selflessly used a good portion of her very rare (these days) knitting time to frog it back for me and Connie taught me how to insert a lifeline with the help of Christine's needle. Woo-wee! I am up and running with "Branching Out" again. Thanks girls. I used misti alpaca for this and yes although it looks amazingly like the Cashsoft Aran I used for Clapotis. It is not. And yes, this too, I am allergic. My curse in life. I'm destined to work only with acrylic yarns if I don't want to suffer. Ah phooey!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice title...

9:48 AM  
Blogger Knittymama said...

It looks great! Makes me want to start a new project...

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home