January 11, 2006

Now, I'm Not One to Boast.....BUT

Now I'm not one to boast...BUT...... Aww, who am I kidding? Of course I am one to boast! I finished my sweater! Yippee! I love it. And here is the part in this entry where I will toot my own horn (again) I love it! (toot-toot) It fits perfectly. (toot-toot) I am proud to say that I modified the pattern (just a wee bit) in hopes that it would fit just the way I'd want it to....and guess what? after getting it all knitted up, blocked, peiced together and sewn up.....It does. (toot-toot-toot) Go Lisa! Go Lisa! Go Lisa! Go Lisa!

Altogethernow!

Go Lisa! Go Lisa! Go Lisa! Go Lisa! I can't hear you!

So, now what do I do with it? I can't wear it 'cause I am allergic. Well, I shouldn't. But guess what? I will.

Oh, I can't stop staring at it. I hardly believe that I created this masterpiece. My DH (darling husband) says that it looks professional. And he should know. He's a genius. Of course anyone who agress with him automatically gets bumped to the top of my "cool list."

Okay no one likes a gusher....and I just caught myself gushing again.

But you know what, I don't care! So, if you don't like boasters and braggers and show-offs and gushers then this isn't the blog for you. Buh-bye!


And off course I didn't need any help at all. (as she says facetiously)

roll credits

Thanks to Meleah for blazing the vogue sweater path and helping me so much with mine.

Thanks to Beth for answering my endless questions at SnB over the legality of straying off the path to add increases.

Thanks to Deb from Coldwater Collaborative who got stuck on the phone with me for quite awhile interpreting pattern instructions for me.

You Guys Rock.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen the sweater live and in person--and it ROCKS. It's so gorgeous! Go, Lisa!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always glad to help:) You did a great job!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Kelle said...

Go Lisa, Go Lisa, Go Lisa! You go, girl!

Who cares if you can't wear it. Knitting is all about the journey, right? Well, maybe not all about the journey. It's a beautiful sweater and a shame you won't be able to wear it much.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home