October 25, 2005

Calling all Knitters! Calling all Knitters!

Please be on the look out for this handbag.















Knitted and felted by yours truly for my daughter Olivia. It is 8 inches wide by 6 inches tall. This mostly pink, with blueish-purple and yellow tiger-striped patterned looking bag with the handles twisted together and connected by using "the kitchener stitch" was last seen at the Super Target in Chaska, Minnesota. It did make it into the lost and found there after we left the store .....(turned in by a rather nice young cashier lady...who remembered my daughter paying for her candy out of it.) But when we went back to pick it up, it was nowhere to be found. I need your help. It has lots of sentimental value. Sentimental value for me....not my daughter. She could have cared less about this beautiful little Sophie bag that I made her from a $35.00 skein of merino wool yarn I bought last Mother's day at the Sheep and Wool Festival in Lake Elmo. (For more details on my visit there click here.)

Approach suspect with caution. I repeat. Approach suspect with caution. You will know it's my bag because it is one of a kind. Do not put yourself in harms way over it. Although, I would be quite flattered if anyone did to get it back for me. You may choose to give her/him my blog address so that they will know how to contact me and return it to its creator. You may choose to copy this picture and keep it on your person at ALL TIMES in the event of needing immediate proof. But whatever you do......and I repeat again..... YOU MUST NOT PUT YOURSELF IN HARMS WAY....(unless of course, you think it absolutely necessary)

A $35.00 LYS gift certificate will be awarded to the person who recovers any information leading to its retrieval. Thanks.....and spread the word!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! That's awful! They lost it at the Lost and Found???

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home