January 29, 2006


I learned how to needle-felt. It is so fun. This here is my first attempt at it on my daughters little bag that I knit and felted from leftover scrap yarn. She absolutely loves it and even took it to Super Target with her this afternoon. She was very careful not to part with it, even for a second. We all know what happened the last time that she took a LisaD. original to Target now, don't we?
And Yes, I even needle felted her name on the bottom of the bag too, just in case. Looks like there is room there for a phone number, but hey, don't wanna get carried away or anything.

Here is the new happy owner showing off the other side of her bag.

3 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

Great job! I saw Deb demonstrate needle-felting when I was at Coldwater, it looks like lots of fun:)

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is SO cute.

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - - you learned that from Bonnie? Man I'm sure glad I'll be back tomorrow for class otherwise you guys will learn all the cool stuff from everyone else and won't love me anymore!!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home