May 30, 2006

Twitterpated

HA! Look! My first rose has bloomed on the new rose bushes my husband planted for me last week. Yippee! I have roses again. If you don't remember the rose bush massacre of spring 2005, well then, let me refresh your memory. I killed them. Rather, I really should admit that I slowly dismembered 5 rose bushes branch by branch with the soul intent to maintain them, only to find out that these particular rose bushes that our landscaper planted were "maintenance free" bushes. Really now honey, something you could have mentioned to me, BEFORE I hacked them to bits.

And so.... my beautiful roses died (at my hands) a particularly gruesome death. I've mourned them all year long. ..... and the guilt. Oh, the guilt. Let's not even go there.

Nevertheless, to see life again outside of my bay window, renews my spirit. It is a sign that all is lovely again in my world.

AND......

My bunnies must be Twitterpated, 'cause they're multiplying like cr-a-zy!





I just can't help it, friends. I can knit and talk at the same time while making up these little cuties. They are absolute "no brainers" that make you smile when attaching the ears and tails on. In other words....instant gratification.

And here are some cute bunny butts for you. I pretty much stole this idea from fellow blogger knitter friend Connie Adorable.



***************** The Ends ********************

5 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Ahhhh - bunny butts!

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! Too funny:)

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your rose(s)!! ....and, the bunnnies are adorable. Thanks for sharing.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Sending healthy thoughts to your roses! :)

Heh, I'm with Deb - BUNNY BUTTS!!! Hee hee.

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, ok I get the msg!! You want input, here's your input......I was thinking of you (again) today and wondering how you're healing so decided to ck your site and Lisa, just reading it lifted my lagging spirits. I love the way you write!!! Yea, so what, I been on the pitty potty lately. Sue me already!!
Glad to read you're in good spirits and got lots and lots of wonderful friends. I didn't know you can't cook!!! Shame, shame, shame!!! lol
Love ya, Nancy

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home