May 27, 2006

Meme

I've been tagged with this Meme by my friend Kelle of Knits and Giggles.

Seven Things to do before I Die:

1. ah, get a job I suppose.
2. Go back to Hawaii ....and snorkel on Hanauuma Bay, but with my children this time.
3. Take a short cruise.
4. Laser hair removal....so I'll never have to tweeze again.
5. Grow old gracefully.
6. Decide on window coverings for my kitchen nook. (it's harder than you think,
people.)
7. Knit an (heirloom worthy) family afghan.

Seven Things I Cannot Do:

1. Multi-task
2. Get through an episode of Oprah, without crying
3. Cook. I've even taken classes to learn. But, still I can't cook. (I think it's a
multi-tasking related thing)I can bake, though.

4. Look at yarn and not touch it, even if I know I am allergic to it and will sneeze
and eye-water for the rest of the day (and even the week perhaps) by doing so.

5. control my urge to dance when I hear either salsa or disco music.
6. feel comfortable wearing flip flops
7. Convince my husband to start making that dining room furniture that he has been
promising me for years now.


Seven Things That Attracted Me to My Husband:

1. His amazingly beautiful blue eyes
2. His neverending patience with me and with problem solving in general.
3. He is a humble genius.
4. He has an incredible respect for even the smallest of living creatures.
5. He use to be able to dance a pretty romantic Bolero. Probably still could.
6. Always sees the glass as being half full instead of empty.
7. And well, he loves me, so I gotta love that
about him, right?

Seven Books That I Love:

1. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
2. The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough
3. Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
4. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
5. East of Eden by John Steinbeck (*gasp* shocking, I know)
6. Love is a choice by Hemfelt, Minirth, Meier (self-help)
7. Sylvester and the Magic Pebble. (childhood favorite)


Seven Things That I Say on Any Given Day:

1. Sorry I'm late, but.....
2. Listen up kids, 'cause I'm only gonna say this once......
3. How many times do I have to tell you ..............??
4. "Make Good Choices!" (as I shoo my kids out the front door for school)
5. Are you serious!?
6. Where's the remote?....okay, and now who took the batteries out again?
7. Have I told you lately how much I love you? Well I do.

Seven Movies I've Loved:

1. Notting Hill
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Sixteen Candles
4. Anne Of Green Gables
5. The Color Purple
6. While you were Sleeping
7. The Full Monty

Now it's my turn to tag someone. Okay, Nysie...you're it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Like Water for Chocolate was a great book! Do you like the movie?

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home