April 06, 2005

Today I knit a sock

It looks awesome. Actually, it was the mate to a sock I knitted last week. Why did I knit it? I guess I just wanted to prove to myself that I could.......Oh and I must like to make myself suffer, as I ripped out the toe several times before I got it just right. No pain, no gain. Presently, they are my favorite pair and the softest wear that my little piggies have ever experienced. Anyway, I can laugh at myself and my first entry on this blog and therefore won't dare hide any existing comments. I am learning quickly just what blogging is really all about. I try to remember that "When you're green, you're growing and ...when you're ripe, you rot. In other words.....I've still gotta lot to learn.

2 Comments:

Blogger junebee said...

So are you going to knit another one, or is this for a one-legged person?!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

HA HA!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home